Monday, August 6, 2012

This weekend

Wellllll. I didn't do everything I wanted. Surprise! Haha. I realllly didn't do anything I wanted.

Ben and I spent most of the day out together in Cambridge on Saturday. It was so hot inside the apartment when we got back, it totally sucked out any motivation I had to do any crafts. Mostly because Ben's room has the AC pumping. To sit in my room and do my little projects while his room is ice cold and mine is a sweat box is reallly hard. I'm a baby when it comes to being hot. The only time I could stand being deathly hot is when I am on the beach in a bathing suit. Haha

So we relaxed and watched a movie together and ordered in and bonded. We went to bed kinda early and slept in Sunday. We spent the day hanging at the house and cleaning because Alex was moving in. I rearrange the entire pantry and cleaned out the fridge. I mopped the entire house. Everything was all set for Alex to move in. Then Ben and I spent the evening with him.

So it's never like I don't do anything... I just had more important things to take care of. How embarrassing would it be if Alex moved in and he couldn't put one thing of his in the cabinets or refrigerator or if he had to move into a dirty room? I know he's a guy and doesn't think that way, but I really would of felt guilty if I didn't do those things for him.

I decided against the What I Wore posts. I just wasn't confident about them. I think that this is something I'll have to do with Ben and have him take my pictures. I think I may wait until classes start to do this also. We'll see. It's something I really really want to do, just don't know how to go about it yet.

My pictures from PostalPix came, yay! It's amazing to compare the photos taken with my iPhone 4 and the 4S. I printed some pictures that I took with my regular iPhone 4 and they just look so bad compared to the more recent ones I've taken with my 4S. It's crazy! The 4S is so great, I can't believe the 5 is coming out in the fall. What the hell is it gonna do that's different?!! We'll see I guess!

I didn't make dinner a second time or read any of Lolita. Ugh. fail.

Project Life core kits and binders still aren't up.

I'm waiting for my Umba Box to come this week.

Good news is, I got so much down time and relaxing in this weekend that I feel great. No going home all tired and lazy this week! Next Friday is my last day of Co-op so I'm gonna make it count :)

Well that's today!
Hopefully some project posts up soon :)

xx
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment