Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hello there.

This isn't my first blog, but it is my first blogspot account. I was a loyal Tumblr user and endlessly scrolled through photos and reblogged my favorite eye candy. Though lately, I've been following lovely lifestyle, craft, and DIY blogs and got really inspired. My boyfriend's sister is also a SCAD graduate and their home is filled with scrapbooks and things she made and put together. His mother is also a sewing teacher and has taken the task of teaching me how to sew. I've already sewed my first skirt ^.^

I've just been doing a lot of the sitting around, browsing, and thinking "I should do something like that". I'm almost starting to overwhelm myself with little projects to start but it's really because I'm excited. Slowly, I'm accumulating the basics to start my new endeavors. Luckily I have my boyfriend's mother and sister for help and as resources.

I hope to see success out of this blog... not to be popular amongst readers but to actually find my inner creativity and do these projects and successfully document them. I want to make something out of nothing, decorate my home, document my little life, wear things I designed and made... it'll cost a little money now but I'll save later in the long run.

So that's what this is about. I hope it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment